Welcome to WUPD!
Please join the community or join the crew for one of the best Free2Play racing game: Need for Speed World!
If you already a member then please log in :)
Welcome to WUPD!
Please join the community or join the crew for one of the best Free2Play racing game: Need for Speed World!
If you already a member then please log in :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WUPD!
POST POST POST! You'll earn lot's of points and you'll earn special things!!!

WUPD's first Contest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

WUPD's first Contest Empty
PostSubject: WUPD's first Contest   WUPD's first Contest EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:19 am

WUPD's first Contest

Welcome to the WUPD's first crew-wide contest. This first contest is will consist of vinyl customization. So you artists out there bring your "A" game. You will have one week to create your stunning WUPD or POLICE themed masterpiece. You have an advantage reading this to get a head start as the contest starts when all eligible participants have acquired the Mazdaspeed3. (Deadline to get the Mazdaspeed3 is Tuesday August 23rd, 2011)

PRIZES:
(1) Hot Pursuit vinyl pack
(1) 1000 SpeedBoost
(1) 7-Day 25% cash amplifier

*These are all legit codes received straight from Ling through both FLASH! giveaways I & II and a Facebook mix up.

Contest Rules:
- A universal car must be used. (Mazdaspeed3)
- Only one submission per member.
- Submissions must be photos or videos.
- Once a user has submitted their entry, their submission is FINAL.
- Non Hot Pursuit vinyl contestants may enter both contests if they wish.

Participants:

Judges:

911POLICE911
JJTHEJETPLANE

*Contest rules are subject to change*

Last edited by JJTHEJETPLANE on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:23 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
ERVMEDVAC
Admin
ERVMEDVAC

PostSubject: Re: WUPD's first Contest   WUPD's first Contest EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:19 am

I don't have hp vinyls, wish i did though.
Back to top Go down
AlexDono

AlexDono

PostSubject: Re: WUPD's first Contest   WUPD's first Contest EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:07 am

same with ERV:MEDVAC. no HP vinyls. I make my own Police vinyls. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://divergence.forumotion.com/forum
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

PostSubject: Re: WUPD's first Contest   WUPD's first Contest EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:58 am

Big Update
Back to top Go down
ERVMEDVAC
Admin
ERVMEDVAC

PostSubject: Re: WUPD's first Contest   WUPD's first Contest EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:40 pm

JJTHEJETPLANE wrote:
I have a code directly from Ling for one Hot Putsuit Vinyl pack so the contest is on.

Alright here's what's going on. I will be holding a contest (of the sort, I don't know) for some nice prizes. To keep it fair for everyone in the crew I have these three prizes to win.

1st Place - Hot Pursuit vinyl pack
2nd Place - 1000 SpeedBoost code
3rd Place - 7-Day 25% cash amplifier

These are all legit codes received straight from Ling through both FLASH! giveaways I & II and a Facebook mix up. I'm trying to figure out how to divide the prizes since some have the Hot Pursuit vinyls and some don't maybe give the (of the top three) player who placed highest who doesn't have them will automatically get them and then the highest player (whether they place 1st, 2nd, or 3rd) regardless of having them or not gets the 1000 SpeedBoost and then 3rd regardless gets 25% cash amplifier. If you place first and you don't have the Hot Pursuit vinyls you don't have to pick them, you can choose the 1000 SpeedBoost if you want (or the given prize for that placement level). I hope this isn't too confusing but we'll figure that out later. Please let me know if you do not have the HP vinyls so I can put you on the list. And give me suggestions for a possible contest please!

Players eligible for the HP vinyls:
ERVMEVAC
AlexDono

so basicly i have to do a contest. great Rolling Eyes everytime i get involved with a contest, unless its a real eazy contest i get dead last because of my lag and slow processor. Sad
Back to top Go down
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

PostSubject: Re: WUPD's first Contest   WUPD's first Contest EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:43 pm

ERVMEDVAC wrote:
JJTHEJETPLANE wrote:
I have a code directly from Ling for one Hot Putsuit Vinyl pack so the contest is on.

Alright here's what's going on. I will be holding a contest (of the sort, I don't know) for some nice prizes. To keep it fair for everyone in the crew I have these three prizes to win.

1st Place - Hot Pursuit vinyl pack
2nd Place - 1000 SpeedBoost code
3rd Place - 7-Day 25% cash amplifier

These are all legit codes received straight from Ling through both FLASH! giveaways I & II and a Facebook mix up. I'm trying to figure out how to divide the prizes since some have the Hot Pursuit vinyls and some don't maybe give the (of the top three) player who placed highest who doesn't have them will automatically get them and then the highest player (whether they place 1st, 2nd, or 3rd) regardless of having them or not gets the 1000 SpeedBoost and then 3rd regardless gets 25% cash amplifier. If you place first and you don't have the Hot Pursuit vinyls you don't have to pick them, you can choose the 1000 SpeedBoost if you want (or the given prize for that placement level). I hope this isn't too confusing but we'll figure that out later. Please let me know if you do not have the HP vinyls so I can put you on the list. And give me suggestions for a possible contest please!

Players eligible for the HP vinyls:
ERVMEVAC
AlexDono

so basicly i have to do a contest. great Rolling Eyes everytime i get involved with a contest, unless its a real eazy contest i get dead last because of my lag and slow processor. Sad

I don't like race contests either so I won't do one. Just post some ideas, maybe something that'll give you an edge Wink
Back to top Go down
ERVMEDVAC
Admin
ERVMEDVAC

PostSubject: Re: WUPD's first Contest   WUPD's first Contest EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:46 pm

does it need to be something done in world?
Back to top Go down
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

PostSubject: Re: WUPD's first Contest   WUPD's first Contest EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:49 pm

Maybe WUPD's first Contest 3392635135
Back to top Go down
ERVMEDVAC
Admin
ERVMEDVAC

PostSubject: Re: WUPD's first Contest   WUPD's first Contest EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:52 pm

i made this topic a global so everyone could see
Back to top Go down
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

PostSubject: Re: WUPD's first Contest   WUPD's first Contest EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:03 pm

Oh, Thank you. WUPD's first Contest 364988687

EDIT: Hey I'm not an Admin, I've never had to make a Global Announcement before Razz
Back to top Go down
ERVMEDVAC
Admin
ERVMEDVAC

PostSubject: Re: WUPD's first Contest   WUPD's first Contest EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:13 am

JJTHEJETPLANE wrote:
EDIT: Hey I'm not an Admin, I've never had to make a Global Announcement before Razz

if your talking about the all caps, the all caps were aimed at me because i had been trying to make this topic a Global Announcement for almost an hour before i finally figured it out Facepalm.

by the way, anyone can make a Global Announcement they just have to figure out how Neutral

EDIT: How about a WUPD skinning contest? To make it fair (and for those that have or have more than $20,000 for another car) The vehicle you will skin is the $20,000 mazda speed3 and no hp vinyls (so you can show your true skills Laughing )

Last edited by ERVMEDVAC on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the free t-mobile mazda speed3 no longer exists.)
Back to top Go down
AlexDono

AlexDono

PostSubject: Re: WUPD's first Contest   WUPD's first Contest EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:45 am

sure, I'm in... when I get the cash for it WUPD's first Contest 4276145973
Back to top Go down
http://divergence.forumotion.com/forum
911POLICE911
Admin
911POLICE911

PostSubject: Re: WUPD's first Contest   WUPD's first Contest EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:12 am

Global Announcements can only be made by Admins and Moderators

Me n JJ will be the judge =D
Back to top Go down
https://worldunitedpd.forumotion.org
ERVMEDVAC
Admin
ERVMEDVAC

PostSubject: Re: WUPD's first Contest   WUPD's first Contest EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:18 am

ok, i will talk to jj about date and set up the calender.

further rules include: only 1 skin per person(not account), no skin changes. Pics required; videos would be nice if able to provide.
Back to top Go down
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

PostSubject: Re: WUPD's first Contest   WUPD's first Contest EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:22 am

That's what I needed to talk about, getting some judges...
Back to top Go down
911POLICE911
Admin
911POLICE911

PostSubject: Re: WUPD's first Contest   WUPD's first Contest EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:23 am

which will be me!
You guys online? lets go on world =D
Back to top Go down
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

PostSubject: Re: WUPD's first Contest   WUPD's first Contest EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:24 am

ERVMEDVAC wrote:
JJTHEJETPLANE wrote:

if your talking about the all caps, the all caps were aimed at me because i had been trying to make this topic a Global Announcement for almost an hour before i finally figured it out WUPD's first Contest 1625187496.

by the way, anyone can make a Global Announcement they just have to figure out how Neutral

EDIT: How about a WUPD skinning contest? To make it fair (and for those that have or have more than $20,000 for another car) The vehicle you will skin is the $20,000 mazda speed3 and no hp vinyls (so you can show your true skills Laughing )

That's what I was thinking, well a visual contest of the sort.
Back to top Go down
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

PostSubject: Re: WUPD's first Contest   WUPD's first Contest EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:24 am

911POLICE911 wrote:
which will be me!
You guys online? lets go on world WUPD's first Contest 364988687

Ok we'll discuss it there
Back to top Go down
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

PostSubject: Re: WUPD's first Contest   WUPD's first Contest EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:53 am

911POLICE911 please lock this thread and move it to the archives. I will make a new one to keep it organized and strictly only names and submissions, no chatting.
Back to top Go down
911POLICE911
Admin
911POLICE911

PostSubject: Re: WUPD's first Contest   WUPD's first Contest EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:54 am

lock and moved to archives xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WUPD's first Contest   WUPD's first Contest Empty

Back to top Go down

WUPD's first Contest
Page 1 of 1