Welcome to WUPD!
Please join the community or join the crew for one of the best Free2Play racing game: Need for Speed World!
If you already a member then please log in :)
Welcome to WUPD!
Please join the community or join the crew for one of the best Free2Play racing game: Need for Speed World!
If you already a member then please log in :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WUPD!
POST POST POST! You'll earn lot's of points and you'll earn special things!!!

911 finally made it into the spotlight!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ERVMEDVAC
Admin
ERVMEDVAC

911 finally made it into the spotlight! Empty
PostSubject: 911 finally made it into the spotlight!   911 finally made it into the spotlight! EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:31 am

Community Spotlight: Harry Dang
By: NFSLing | 04-20-2012

911 finally made it into the spotlight! Harry_dang

This week, we shine our Community Spotlight on a player who likes to play on the right side of the law. His driver name is 911Police911 and he was the second person in World to organize a police crew called World United Police Department. Not only that, but he gathered some interesting Police facts in World, like one out of every 500 drivers has the Police Vinyls and one out of every 1000 drivers actually make cop cars!

Let's get better acquainted with Harry Dang!

Tell us about yourself.

My name is Harry and my driver name is 911POLICE911. I made my own police crew called World United Police Department. I have a few members in it and i hope it'll grow larger and larger.

How long have you been playing NFSW?

I've been playing World since the Betas, which was a long time ago and had a lot of fun throughout the years. Even when you had to buy the Starter Pack, I had a lot fun cruising around with my Charger Cop Car (but with no Police Vinyls).

What’s your favourite car(s) in NFSW?

Well, that's going to be hard, as I like every car! The Charger is a good heavy car, if you have some pro tuned parts on it. The Muricelago is awesome, a great Tier 3 with a lot of power. For Tier 1, I would say the Scirocco. It's small, compact and packs a big punch.

Your most memorable experience in the game?

That would be when me and my crew members engaged in some cops and robbers fun. I usually get rammed around corners a lot, when I'm a robber.

What do you like most about NFSW?

It would be the multiplayer aspect, where we can talk to people, make friends, and even organize a crew like I did! The new, well not new anymore, Team Escape is always fun! You can escape from the cops with some friends and just push around them around the preset route.

What other console or online games do you play?

I have a PlayStation 3, so i play other fun games such as Midnight Club LA, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, Need for Speed Shift 2 Unleashed, Gran Turismo 5 and Grid. In most of these games, I usually just have fun with my friends racing around those tracks.

Favourite cars/driving scene in a movie?

My favorite? That's going to be easy! Like everyone else, I love The Fast and the Furious series. My most favorite at the moment will be the third one, Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift, where they drift around the city escaping from the 350Z. I also like Gone in 60 Seconds where Nicolas Cage stole the Shelby GT500 (Eleanor) and drove all around town to escape from the cops

What song or music do you rock out to while playing NFSW?

I usually just "rock out" to the game's sound effects, but when I'm really in the mood, I take out my radio and listen to the local radio.

When you’re not playing NFSW, what else are you up to?

I go to school, obviously. I also like drawing cars. I'm the best artist in my class, only I don't draw it like the people who design cars. I just draw them 2-D style. Hahaha.

Jay-Z or Kanye?

I would go with Kanye since one of his best songs is ‘Stronger’, which I listen to when I feel under-powered. If I really need it, I would get out my PSP, which has ‘Stronger’ on it and put it on full blast while I’m playing Team Escape.
Back to top Go down
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

PostSubject: Re: 911 finally made it into the spotlight!   911 finally made it into the spotlight! EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:08 am

CONGRATS!
Back to top Go down
911POLICE911
Admin
911POLICE911

PostSubject: Re: 911 finally made it into the spotlight!   911 finally made it into the spotlight! EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:26 am

thanks guys i was meaning to post that up back i had so much things to do at school (essays, projects, etc.)
Back to top Go down
https://worldunitedpd.forumotion.org
AlexDono

AlexDono

PostSubject: Re: 911 finally made it into the spotlight!   911 finally made it into the spotlight! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:07 am

911POLICE911 wrote:
thanks guys i was meaning to post that up back i had so much things to do at school (essays, projects, etc.)

Well... get back soon.... Twisted Evil

btw... my Laptop is fixed
Back to top Go down
http://divergence.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 911 finally made it into the spotlight!   911 finally made it into the spotlight! Empty

Back to top Go down

911 finally made it into the spotlight!
Page 1 of 1