Welcome to WUPD!
Please join the community or join the crew for one of the best Free2Play racing game: Need for Speed World!
If you already a member then please log in :)
Welcome to WUPD!
Please join the community or join the crew for one of the best Free2Play racing game: Need for Speed World!
If you already a member then please log in :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WUPD!
POST POST POST! You'll earn lot's of points and you'll earn special things!!!

Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator

Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:54 am

It only distinguishes it as a cop so the lights work, it wont do anything else. The cop Aston Martin has it.
Back to top Go down
911POLICE911
Admin
911POLICE911

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:54 am

it does? Aww =(
Back to top Go down
https://worldunitedpd.forumotion.org
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:59 am

ERVMEDVAC wrote:
figures its a stupid top up car more like a rip off car. Angry well i guess i wont be getting it then.

edit: i posted this on fb, we'll see what there response is.

"it looks nice and all, but why does it have to be a top up car (by the way, why call it a top up car? it should be top off car as in topping off the tank) ive been saving boost codes for a car like this, because i dont have money to buy boost and it makes me mad when great cars like this go to those who spend there fortune on boost, and all the others are left out. its like you guys dont care about anyone exept those who buy boost."

What's the problem, if you have to buy boost to purchase it if it wasn't a top up then why are you mad when you get it for free and can use the 8000 boost for another cop coming in the future? I'm happy that it's free cause then I can buy the cop Silvia when it comes out...
Back to top Go down
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:59 am

Yeah, but I want it for the lights.
Back to top Go down
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:24 am

Hacked video of the police lights on the Silvia...sorry for the music -__-

Back to top Go down
ERVMEDVAC
Admin
ERVMEDVAC

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:01 am

JJTHEJETPLANE wrote:
ERVMEDVAC wrote:
figures its a stupid top up car more like a rip off car. Angry well i guess i wont be getting it then.

"it looks nice and all, but why does it have to be a top up car (by the way, why call it a top up car? it should be top off car as in topping off the tank) ive been saving boost codes for a car like this, because i dont have money to buy boost and it makes me mad when great cars like this go to those who spend there fortune on boost, and all the others are left out. its like you guys dont care about anyone exept those who buy boost."

What's the problem, if you have to buy boost to purchase it if it wasn't a top up then why are you mad when you get it for free and can use the 8000 boost for another cop coming in the future? I'm happy that it's free cause then I can buy the cop Silvia when it comes out...
because you still have to buy the boost to get it. thats why im saving my boost to get one, because the only boost i get is the free 1,000 boost codes. i dont have money to buy boost.
Back to top Go down
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:24 am

ERVMEDVAC wrote:
JJTHEJETPLANE wrote:
ERVMEDVAC wrote:

because you still have to buy the boost to get it. thats why im saving my boost to get one, because the only boost i get is the free 1,000 boost codes. i dont have money to buy boost.

But that's my point exactly. You were mad because they made it for top off. But if you have to buy boost to get it, which you are, then there shouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
ERVMEDVAC
Admin
ERVMEDVAC

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:27 am

JJTHEJETPLANE wrote:
ERVMEDVAC wrote:
JJTHEJETPLANE wrote:
ERVMEDVAC wrote:

But that's my point exactly. You were mad because they made it for top off. But if you have to buy boost to get it, which you are, then there shouldn't be a problem.

you don't get it. im not buying boost. im saving the free 1,000 speedboost codes that they give away. I DON'T BUY BOOST!

that is why im mad, because if it is for boost in the game, i can save up the free boost codes and when i have enough, i can get it using the free boost codes i saved up. but since its "TOP OFF" Only, i cant get it without buying boost, which i have no money for!
Back to top Go down
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:46 am

ERVMEDVAC wrote:
JJTHEJETPLANE wrote:
ERVMEDVAC wrote:
JJTHEJETPLANE wrote:
ERVMEDVAC wrote:

you don't get it. im not buying boost. im saving the free 1,000 speedboost codes that they give away. I DON'T BUY BOOST!

that is why im mad, because if it is for boost in the game, i can save up the free boost codes and when i have enough, i can get it using the free boost codes i saved up. but since its "TOP OFF" Only, i cant get it without buying boost, which i have no money for!

But that's not what you said when you posted "even if it is for boost, i'd find a way to get money for the cop version of a car if it has flashing lights. even more so if you can turn them on and off at will!". That's what I was going off of.
Back to top Go down
ERVMEDVAC
Admin
ERVMEDVAC

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:54 am

JJTHEJETPLANE wrote:
ERVMEDVAC wrote:
JJTHEJETPLANE wrote:
ERVMEDVAC wrote:
JJTHEJETPLANE wrote:
ERVMEDVAC wrote:

But that's not what you said when you posted "even if it is for boost, i'd find a way to get money for the cop version of a car if it has flashing lights. even more so if you can turn them on and off at will!". That's what I was going off of.

well, i dont have the money to get boost, so forget i said that.
Back to top Go down
911POLICE911
Admin
911POLICE911

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:09 am

please don't make a spam pyramid or else i'll have to ban you for a day since that's exactly what happened in the main forums

Nice video!
Atleast these lights aren't balls of light >_<
Back to top Go down
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:45 am

It's not spam when we are talking about purchasing a "cop edition with flashy lights"
Back to top Go down
ERVMEDVAC
Admin
ERVMEDVAC

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:34 pm

JJTHEJETPLANE wrote:
IDK about the Silvia but I'm very interested in the Mclaren SLR. Only if they have stock kits or they can be removed without removing the lights. If the lights are a functional thing then I bet the kits can be changed but we'll see. Definitely interested. BTW I saw the Police Aston Martin, it looks ok =/ not interested in it.

im pretty sure you can remove kits and skins. sure if you remove the kit, you might lose the bull bar and ofcourse, get rid of the skin and make your own, but because of the command "L" to turn on the lights, it has to be scripted in to do that, so no worries about loosing the lights.
Back to top Go down
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:42 pm

ERVMEDVAC wrote:
JJTHEJETPLANE wrote:
IDK about the Silvia but I'm very interested in the Mclaren SLR. Only if they have stock kits or they can be removed without removing the lights. If the lights are a functional thing then I bet the kits can be changed but we'll see. Definitely interested. BTW I saw the Police Aston Martin, it looks ok =/ not interested in it.

im pretty sure you can remove kits and skins. sure if you remove the kit, you might lose the bull bar and ofcourse, get rid of the skin and make your own, but because of the command "L" to turn on the lights, it has to be scripted in to do that, so no worries about loosing the lights.

Thanks but after a nerve racking game of chance I found it to be safe XD
Back to top Go down
911POLICE911
Admin
911POLICE911

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:49 am

Alright, when i buy one i'll take off the kit and remake it

Ugh, i wish i didn't waste all that boost =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2