Welcome to WUPD!
Please join the community or join the crew for one of the best Free2Play racing game: Need for Speed World!
If you already a member then please log in :)
Welcome to WUPD!
Please join the community or join the crew for one of the best Free2Play racing game: Need for Speed World!
If you already a member then please log in :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WUPD!
POST POST POST! You'll earn lot's of points and you'll earn special things!!!

Spot The Devs Is Back!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
911POLICE911
Admin
911POLICE911

Spot The Devs Is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Spot The Devs Is Back!   Spot The Devs Is Back! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:09 am

Spot The Devs Is Back! Spot_the_devs[img][/img]

The Devs are back!

On Friday September 9, members of the Dev team will once again be racing around in the game!

Racing fans will again be invited to find a Dev member, take a snapshot of their car and submit it to be entered into a random draw for 25 promo codes for an exclusive, upcoming car. When you spot the Dev, you'll know which car we mean!

Producer Marc De Vellis will also be racing around in this "car." Spot him and double your chances of winning, as he'll have 10 promo codes to give away.

The Devs will be starting their engines at the following locations: Time Square, Little Italy, Chinatown, Golf Course and Silverton. The team will be on both US and European servers and can be found on Channel 1. Feel free to chat them up!

Spot the Devs will take place between 3pm - 5pm PDT.

Photos are to be submitted by email to ling@needforspeed.com by 1159pm PDT September 9 in order to be entered into the random draw. One photo per contestant. The 35 winners will be announced Wednesday September 14.

Event will be live-tweeted on Twitter so follow along for all the action! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://worldunitedpd.forumotion.org
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

PostSubject: Re: Spot The Devs Is Back!   Spot The Devs Is Back! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:03 pm

I can't wait, I hope it's the Aston Martin V12 Vantage. I hope I win Am Awesome!.
Back to top Go down
911POLICE911
Admin
911POLICE911

PostSubject: Re: Spot The Devs Is Back!   Spot The Devs Is Back! EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:24 am

i hope I so it'll be an awesome birthday present since it's on my birthday! :D
Back to top Go down
https://worldunitedpd.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spot The Devs Is Back!   Spot The Devs Is Back! Empty

Back to top Go down

Spot The Devs Is Back!
Page 1 of 1