Welcome to WUPD!
Please join the community or join the crew for one of the best Free2Play racing game: Need for Speed World!
If you already a member then please log in :)
Welcome to WUPD!
Please join the community or join the crew for one of the best Free2Play racing game: Need for Speed World!
If you already a member then please log in :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WUPD!
POST POST POST! You'll earn lot's of points and you'll earn special things!!!

Here is something for WUPD. A Custom 3d Car

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Freakazoid

Here is something for WUPD. A Custom 3d Car Empty
PostSubject: Here is something for WUPD. A Custom 3d Car   Here is something for WUPD. A Custom 3d Car EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Ok, i originally started this as a just to do it project, and originally introduced this in the 'official' car request thread on NFSW forums. But thought well lets take it one step further and make it the ultimate police vehicle. Also keep in mind that this 3d model is not finished yet either. Still allot of texturing to do as well as some mesh work. but I thought I would share it anyway :)

so here we are (and yes before you say it, i know the technical aspects of what is written below is crap, but one can dream :) )

World United Police Department Flash News

The following information is provided as an informative only. However it is important to note that the information has been classified at the highest levels by WUPD officials.

Introducing the newest weapon in the WUPD arsonal: The Ford Mustang Shelby Venom.

The Shelby Venom is a special Police Interceptor Vehicle developed in cooperation between Ford Motor Corporations Special Vehicle Team, Shelby America, and Nismo Corporation.

Specifications:

Engine: Shelby/Nismo Venom V10 1100 Horse Power Triple Turbo
Top Speed: 225 MPH Confirmed.
0-60: 3.3 seconds
0-100: 4.1 Seconds
0-200: 9 Seconds
Torque: 8,250 @ 225mph

The Venom is a special police vehicle being introduced into the WUPD arsonal. It's Body is constructed of ultra light, ultra strong Titanium/Diamond/Aluminum Composite material as well as Carbon Fibre which is utilized on the body skirts, and spoiler package. The Engine is a 1100 horse power Forged steel V10 high octain, extreme high output triple turbo shelby/nismo Venom engine that produces 225 mph @ 8,250 RPM. Additionally, the Venom is equiped with Front and Rear Push bars for ramming and ultimate stopping power of offending vehicles. The Rear spoiler, designed by Nismo, adds additional down force required to keep the Venom on the ground and enhance the stability while performing 'high G' turns. The wind shields no longer use typical glass, but military grade bullet proof/blast proof fibre glass for the ultimate protection of the driver as well as reducing the overal weight of the vehicle. The Nismo Engineered braking and suspension systems are specifically designed and engineered for the Venom for ultimate stopping power even when attempting to stop multiple vehicles, the suspension ensures ultimate control over the vehicle at all times and under the most extreme conditions.

Ladies and Gentle, Officers of the WUPD we are proud to introduce the First off the Line, and the most powerful Weapon in our toolbox, the Ford Mustang Shelby GT1100 Nismo Venom Police Enforcer.

Here is something for WUPD. A Custom 3d Car Wupd_venom

----

Note on the above: the push-bar is not done, it is a quick rough in. Just thought i would mention it before someone else asked about it. :)

I am planning on doing a few other vehicles in this style as well which will include the Nissan GTR-R35, Nissan 370Z, Nissan Skyline GTR R34, Pontiac Solstice, Mazda RX8. So if anyone of the WUPD members has a specific request for a vehicle done up like this for use in sig's, ect ... let me know and i will do my best :) :D
Back to top Go down
Freakazoid

PostSubject: Re: Here is something for WUPD. A Custom 3d Car   Here is something for WUPD. A Custom 3d Car EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:49 am

updated render of the Venom, added more decals. and did a proper render of it.

Here is something for WUPD. A Custom 3d Car Wupd_shelby_venom_r2
Back to top Go down
911POLICE911
Admin
911POLICE911

PostSubject: Re: Here is something for WUPD. A Custom 3d Car   Here is something for WUPD. A Custom 3d Car EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:52 pm

What's that in the rear?

And please don't double post, use the edit button Razz
Back to top Go down
https://worldunitedpd.forumotion.org
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

PostSubject: Re: Here is something for WUPD. A Custom 3d Car   Here is something for WUPD. A Custom 3d Car EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:20 pm

Very nice

@911POLICE911: looks to be a beastly rear diffuser
Back to top Go down
911POLICE911
Admin
911POLICE911

PostSubject: Re: Here is something for WUPD. A Custom 3d Car   Here is something for WUPD. A Custom 3d Car EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:27 pm

Or it could be a spike dispenser Razz
Back to top Go down
https://worldunitedpd.forumotion.org
Freakazoid

PostSubject: Re: Here is something for WUPD. A Custom 3d Car   Here is something for WUPD. A Custom 3d Car EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:09 am

not sure what they really call it but i like to call that dark grey thing on the back a rear 'push bar'. Razz ram thy criminal with your a** :)

Last edited by ERVMEDVAC on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post edited for language next time, sensor please. :))
Back to top Go down
ERVMEDVAC
Admin
ERVMEDVAC

PostSubject: Re: Here is something for WUPD. A Custom 3d Car   Here is something for WUPD. A Custom 3d Car EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:16 am

Freakazoid wrote:
not sure what they really call it but i like to call that dark grey thing on the back a rear 'push bar'. Razz ram thy criminal with your a** :)

Copied from general rules:

-Do not swear, just censor it.

Post edited for language next time, sensor please. :)
Back to top Go down
Freakazoid

PostSubject: Re: Here is something for WUPD. A Custom 3d Car   Here is something for WUPD. A Custom 3d Car EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:04 pm

my bad, sorry. will pay attention with me words from now on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here is something for WUPD. A Custom 3d Car   Here is something for WUPD. A Custom 3d Car Empty

Back to top Go down

Here is something for WUPD. A Custom 3d Car
Page 1 of 1