Welcome to WUPD!
Please join the community or join the crew for one of the best Free2Play racing game: Need for Speed World!
If you already a member then please log in :)
Welcome to WUPD!
Please join the community or join the crew for one of the best Free2Play racing game: Need for Speed World!
If you already a member then please log in :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WUPD!
POST POST POST! You'll earn lot's of points and you'll earn special things!!!

Treasure Hunt is Here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
911POLICE911
Admin
911POLICE911

Treasure Hunt is Here! Empty
PostSubject: Treasure Hunt is Here!   Treasure Hunt is Here! EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:43 pm

Treasure Hunt is Here! 5882534286_99e67a4ffa_b1

We’re happy to introduce our hotly anticipated game mode, Treasure Hunt!

Every day, we will have 15 treasure icons hidden in different parts of the Need for Speed World for you to find at your leisure. The map will show the general area where all the icons can be found. When you’re in close proximity to one, the treasure radar will indicate the direction and distance to the nearest icon. Once you locate a treasure icon, drive through it to pick it up.

A Treasure Hunt HUD will track the number of icons you collect. You can also keep track of your Treasure Hunt stats in the Safehouse Profile screen.

As Treasure Hunt is a daily game mode, it resets at midnight (GMT) every day. A clock found on the bottom right of the screen (below the mini-map) will help you keep track of your remaining time.

Collect all icons within the same day and get Rep and Cash rewards!

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://worldunitedpd.forumotion.org
R1CARDONL

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunt is Here!   Treasure Hunt is Here! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:05 am

I am just wondering, did anyone see what's going to happen with Treasure Hunts according to epsiode 54 of Ask Marc? Get a streak of 3-4 weeks and you'll win Pro Parts! Everytime! Just keep your streak ailve!
Back to top Go down
ERVMEDVAC
Admin
ERVMEDVAC

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunt is Here!   Treasure Hunt is Here! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:08 am

R1CARDONL wrote:
I am just wondering, did anyone see what's going to happen with Treasure Hunts according to epsiode 54 of Ask Marc? Get a streak of 3-4 weeks and you'll win Pro Parts! Everytime! Just keep your streak ailve!

yes, i did hear that in the video. and my response to that is "i'll believe it, when i see it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunt is Here!   Treasure Hunt is Here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Treasure Hunt is Here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Office :: NFS News-
Jump to: