Welcome to WUPD!
Please join the community or join the crew for one of the best Free2Play racing game: Need for Speed World!
If you already a member then please log in :)
Welcome to WUPD!
Please join the community or join the crew for one of the best Free2Play racing game: Need for Speed World!
If you already a member then please log in :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WUPD!
POST POST POST! You'll earn lot's of points and you'll earn special things!!!

Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." Empty
PostSubject: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:41 am

According to the latest Ask Marc (#51) a question was asked, "What is the difference between a normal car and its cop version?" Marc's answer, "...purely visual, purely livery...". He then added... "We have some plans in the future, we're testing right now maybe with some flashy lights, we know you guys want some of that."

4:30 in the video...

Back to top Go down
911POLICE911
Admin
911POLICE911

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:52 am

Awesome !
But it'll probably for just Cop Edition cars
We need it to be part of our aftermarket store! =)
Back to top Go down
https://worldunitedpd.forumotion.org
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:07 am

That's what I'm saying. I don't care if they work or not but a decent bull bar/light bar combo would be perfect. So we can place them on any car with any kit. (to an extent)
Back to top Go down
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:22 am

So in the latest Ask Marc, Marc said there will be a cop car coming out with something special. From what I've seen it could be a cop V12 Vantage, if it has lights on it, functional or not I will use some birthday money to get it, only if it's a stock kit though. If it has an ugly body kit I'll pass but we'll see. Post some thoughts on what this "something special" might be...
Back to top Go down
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:21 am

UPDATE: as of the latest Ask Marc "...stay tuned for next week guys, we have some really cool uhh exotic car outfitted with some bling bling to chase down your friends..."

From the DATA folder it's an Aston Martin Cop car but what is this bling bling? Maybe some lights? I hope they work...
Back to top Go down
911POLICE911
Admin
911POLICE911

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:51 am

A friend **cough*COUNTYSHERIFF*cough** has a Rhino with working lights
But you can't you see, you can only see it's headlights of what ever car you were recently driving
Back to top Go down
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:44 am

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/7491428.page

Pressing "L" will now activate POLICE LIGHTS!!!!!!!!!! for the new:

Nissan Silvia "Touge Cop" - The Silvia doesn't disappoint in NFSW and is a true enthusiast collector. This custom cop edition features, a full JDM inspired police livery, blue underbody neon, custom license plate, "Bull Bars" and as a special Bonus, hit "L" on your keyboard to turn on your custom cop lights! No one Breaks the law when you go to the Car Dealer and get yours today!

Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 Edition "Autobahn Stormer" - This German inspired Cop Car is powered by a 617-horsepower supercharged V8 that rockets you to top speed in a flash. This "AUTOBN" warrior features a blue underbody neon, Bull bars and a custom license. As a special bonus, this cop car also includes user triggered cop lights! Press "L" on your keyboard to turn on your lights. A new Sheriff is in town with this powerful supercar and is like nothing else on the road. To start taking down your opponents, go to the Car Dealer and get yours today!

Looks like I'll be getting the Bentley Continental Supersports Coupe, Nissan GT-R SpecV (R35) and, Subaru Impreza WRX STI soon and a Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 Edition with cop lights! But alas, BOOST-APALOOZA!!!
Back to top Go down
911POLICE911
Admin
911POLICE911

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:38 am

D=
We can only dream
And wait for our birthdays xD
Back to top Go down
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:48 am

IDK about the Silvia but I'm very interested in the Mclaren SLR. Only if they have stock kits or they can be removed without removing the lights. If the lights are a functional thing then I bet the kits can be changed but we'll see. Definitely interested. BTW I saw the Police Aston Martin, it looks ok =/ not interested in it.
Back to top Go down
911POLICE911
Admin
911POLICE911

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:53 am

I wonder if it'll look like my Silvia since Ling saw it...
Back to top Go down
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:58 am

IDK it might. But it says JDM livery, your's isn't JDM. I can't wait to see the pictures of it.
Back to top Go down
911POLICE911
Admin
911POLICE911

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:59 am

oh
hmmm **imagines disaster**
Back to top Go down
ERVMEDVAC
Admin
ERVMEDVAC

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:40 am

ok, guys. i have a question. i have 1,810 boost. should i buy the audi tt rs coupe for 1,600 boost or try and save up boost for when the new police cars with toggled police lights comes out?
Back to top Go down
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:44 am

I'd save for the Silvia, IDK if you'd save enough for the SLR so definitely wait for the Silvia. You may not want to buy it, but at least save until it's released.
Back to top Go down
911POLICE911
Admin
911POLICE911

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:09 am

Great christmas stuff rumors said
save it
Back to top Go down
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:10 am

So the ugly cop Aston has lights
Back to top Go down
911POLICE911
Admin
911POLICE911

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:11 am

but i don't think thats a christmas special
Back to top Go down
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:14 am

What are you talking about, "Christmas Special" it's only October...?
Back to top Go down
911POLICE911
Admin
911POLICE911

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:32 am

There some people on other channels saying like "BUGATTI COMING OUR ON CHRISTMAS!"
of other stupid things >_<
I don't believe at all
but there's still a chance Wink
Back to top Go down
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:35 am

Pffffff they haven't perfected canyons, let alone T4 XD but who knows. That cop Aston with the lights is pretty kool. I'd strip the livery and make a HP livery but the lights are neat
Back to top Go down
911POLICE911
Admin
911POLICE911

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:38 am

Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." 299618_287657611257936_215561995134165_1047779_1930256862_n
Back to top Go down
ERVMEDVAC
Admin
ERVMEDVAC

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:20 pm

figures its a stupid top up car more like a rip off car. Angry well i guess i wont be getting it then.

edit: i posted this on fb, we'll see what there response is.

"it looks nice and all, but why does it have to be a top up car (by the way, why call it a top up car? it should be top off car as in topping off the tank) ive been saving boost codes for a car like this, because i dont have money to buy boost and it makes me mad when great cars like this go to those who spend there fortune on boost, and all the others are left out. its like you guys dont care about anyone exept those who buy boost."
Back to top Go down
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:16 am

I really like the Silvia...SLR not so much. But we'll see, I want to see what the lights look like and if you can take that ugly kit off the SLR. I am very excited to add a Silvia cop to my JDM garage.

Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." Nfsw%202011-10-22%2012-10-34-73

Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." Nfsw%202011-10-22%2012-09-38-21
Back to top Go down
911POLICE911
Admin
911POLICE911

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:42 am

See the cop logo thing under the name?
It'll have a special attribute or something like the gem car!!!

Maybe you can disable cops with it!! O_o
Back to top Go down
JJTHEJETPLANE
JJ Moderator
JJ Moderator
JJTHEJETPLANE

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:54 am

It only distinguishes it as a cop so the lights work, it wont do anything else. The cop Aston Martin has it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."   Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..." Empty

Back to top Go down

Cop Editions with "...flashy lights..."
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next